- To lay down a procedure for Maintenance of Dehumidifier
- This SOP is applicable to all Dehumidifiers.
- Technical Supervisor / Engineer
- Sr.Executive / Manager
- Daily Maintenance
- Check and ensure no unusual noise form the Actuator motor, Process air & Reactivation motor.
- Ensure the motor should be free from dust
- Check and ensure no unusual noise form the process air blower.
- Check for any water leaks from chilled water coil/steam coil, braze it if any leakages
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Daily Check Sheet after completion of each activity. If it is not O.K put a cross (X) in Daily Check Sheet indicating the reason in remarks column.
- Immediately inform to the concern superior if it is not O.K (X) and take necessary corrective action as per the advice.
- Any such deviations should be maintained in the Machine History Cord along with necessary corrective action and its complaints there of.
- Weekly Maintenance
- Ensure bed rotation 3 minutes per segment.
- Ensure draft gauge fluid reading zero in idle condition, put in zero level if not in zero
- Ensure all dampers are in marking position, mark it if marking is erase
- Clean the process air and reactivation filters.
- Ensure all indicating bulbs are glowing,
- Check and ensure the panel doors are closing properly.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Weekly Check Sheet and repeat the steps as per 5.1.5, 5.1.6 & 5.1.7.
- Monthly Maintenance
- Ensure no vibration from the system and tighten all nut bolts.
- Ensure steam trap and by pass valve are in working condition, replace the valves if valves got leaked
- Check the working condition of limit switch.
- Clean the process air and reactivation filters
- Tighten the all the terminations in the panel.
- Check the blower motor load and record it
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Monthly Check Sheet.
- Quarterly Maintenance
- Clean the silicagel bed with hand blower or compressed air.
- Ensure no air leakages from the duct joints in both process and reactivation processes.
- Re grease the process air/react air motor bearings
- Tighten the blower terminals.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Quarterly Check Sheet.
- Half Yearly Maintenance
- Check the silicagel condition, replace the silica gel if the colour changed to brown.
- Replace the process air filter element with new filter.
- Replace the reactivation air filter element with new filter.
- Remove the bed drive motor and re grease the bearings.
- Clean the contactors with CTC / CRC.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö ) in Half Yearly Check Sheet as per Annexure V and repeat the steps as per 5.1.7, 5.1.8 & 5.1.9.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Annexure – I
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Date Revision Number Reason for Revision – 00 New SOP
Annexure – I
|S.No||DEHUMIDIFIER NUMBER||Module NUMBER||Connected to AHU NUMBER||Connected to rooms||CONNECTED MACHINES|
|1||M1S2||M-I||M1S2||8, 9, 10, 11, 12 , 13, 14, 16
|AF-40, SA-9, NEOCOTA I&II, Defoiling Room, In Process Testing Room.|
|2||PA1||Packing m/c – 1||PA1||Packing machine – I
|Strip Packing Machine – 1.|
|3||PA3||Packing m/c – 3||PA3||Packing machine – 3 Room||Strip Packing Machine – 3.|
|4||M3S1||M – III||M3S1||4, 5, 15, 16, 17
|Sifter, Multi Mill, RMG, FBD, Blender.|
|5||M3S2||M – III||M3S2||12, 13, 14,
|Compression M/C – 2 NO’S|
|6||RMDS1||RMDS||RMDS1||Raw material dispensing section.||Raw Material Dispensing Room.|