- To lay down a procedure for Disposal of Dust collected from Dust Collection System.
- This SOP is applicable to all Dust Collection Systems.
- Technical Supervisor / Engineer
- Sr.Executive / Manager
- Dust is removed system wise, once in a Month.
- Dust is removed during product change over cleaning
- Stop the Dust Collection System.
- Disconnect the joint from cyclone to the Dust Collecting Bin.
- Remove the dust from Dust Collecting Bin and Collect in Polythene bag,
- Weigh the Polythene bag in Kg with the help of service floor weighing balance
- Enter the quantity in Log Book, system wise.
- Label the bag with System Code.
- Ensure no leaks from the joints.
- Start the system.
- Fix back the joint from cyclone to the Dust Collecting Bin.
- Hand over the Polythene bag to the ETP personnel for disposal with acknowledgement signature
- Dust collected is to be recorded in a format and copy is to be sent to production.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Annexure – I
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Date Revision Number Reason for Revision – 00 New SOP
ANNEXURE – I
|S.No.||DES System||Equipment Connected||Cleaning Frequency||Qty. collected|
|1.||FEM, SIFTER, Coating Pans.||Monthly|
|2.||RMG, FBD, Sifter, Sifter cum Multi Mill.||Monthly|
|3.||Compression Machine .||Monthly|
|4.||FBD, RMG, Sifter,||Monthly|
|6.||Strip Packing Machine||Monthly|
|7.||Blister Packing Machine||Monthly|
|8.||Blister Packing Machine||Monthly|