- Objective:To lay down a procedure for Cleaning of filters for Dispensing Booth.
- Scope:This Standard Operating Procedure is applicable to the formulation plant of pharmaceutical company.
- The Concerned Technician shall follow the Cleaning Procedure as per this SOP.
- The Officer/Executive-Engineering shall be responsible for implementation of this procedure as per this SOP.
- Accountability:Head-Engineering and QA shall be accountable the compliance of this procedure as per this SOP.
- Abbreviations and Definitions:
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
- Take the dirty filter kept in the polyethylene bag to the designated area.
- Cleaning of scavenging prefilters and intermediate prefilters
- Clean the filter from the front with the help of a vacuum cleaner.
- Clean the filters from the back side by air under pressure. Ensure all dust / dirt is removed completely.
- Ensure that filters are clean and dry.
- Pack the cleaned filter suitably in a clean polythene bag.
- Refitted the cleaned filter to the designated dispensing booth.
- Frequency of cleaning: Monthly or as and when required.
- Record the cleaning of filters in Annexure- I.
- Forms and Annexure
- Cleaning of filters for Dispensing Booth – Annexure – I.
- Master Copy : Documentation Cell
- Controlled Copies : Engineering, Quality Assurance, Production,Warehouse and Quality Control
Reason for Revision