- To lay down a procedure for cleaning and sanitization of drain point.
- This SOP is applicable for cleaning and sanitization of drain point.
- Production Officers / Executive shall be responsible for follow the procedure mentioned in this SOP.
- Production Head and QA head shall be accountable for compliance of SOP.
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure.
- WFI : Water for Injection
- Note: the disinfectant used as per the rotation cycle for cleaning and sanitization of the area shall be used for the drain
- Cleaning and sanitization of drain:
- The drain covering mesh shall be cleaned by wire brush.
- If water clogging takes place, the mesh shall be opened and the drains are cleaned by wire brush.
- Drain the disinfectant solution daily through each drain point (approximately 1Ltr. / drain).
- Close the drain by the mesh & cover.
- Record the details of cleaning and sanitization of drain in Annexure -1 and get checked by concerned supervisor / officer.
Cleaning and sanitization of drain point
Disinfectant solution used ………………….. Date: ……………………
|Sr.||Location of drain||Cleaning Done by||Sanitization Done by||Checked By||Remarks|
|1.||Garment washing room.
(Drain Point – I)
|2.||Vial washing & sterilization room (Drain point – II)|
|3.||Bung Processor cum steam sterilizer (Drain point – III)|
|4.||Equipment washing & sterilization (Drain Point – IV)|
|5.||In-process quality control room (Drain point – V)|
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Date Revision Number
Reason for Revision
– 00 New SOP