Operation & Cleaning of Laser Printing Machine
To Lay Down the Procedure for Operation & Cleaning of Laser Printing Machine.
This SOP is applicable for production Department for Operation & Cleaning of Laser Printing Machine
3.1 Officer production & QA personnel shall be responsible for this SOP.
4.1 Manager Production & QA Head Shall be accountable for this SOP.
- Operation Procedure:
- Ensure that the Equipment and the Area clean and released by the IPQA for production
- Remove “Cleaned” label and affix “Equipment Status” label on machine.
- Connect main plug of the machine with the main power supply.
- Switch ON the main power supply.
- Switch ON the laser printing machine.
- Check and correct the level of ink and thinner in the transparent level indicator of machine.
- Use keypad to set following details on the display panel of machine as mentioned in Batch record:
- Batch No:
- Mfg Date :
- Exp Date :
- R.P :
- License no :
- Take the initial printing proof on the Batch record and carton and get it checked by packing supervisor and verified by IPQA person.
- Attach the approved specimen to the Batch record.
- Start the operation in such a way that the laser printing impression come on to the appropriate place over the carton/strip.
- After completion of the operation, switch OFF electrical mains of machine.
- Remove all the left over / over printed / unprinted packing material from the machine.
- Affix “To be cleaned” status label on the Laser Printing Machine.
- Record the operating details in the respective Equipment Sequential log book.
- Cleaning Procedure:
- Switch off the electric connection.
- Remove all the packing material & documents of previous batch.
- Wipe the machine with wet cotton cloth thoroughly.
- Clean the machine with lint free cotton cloth and wipe 70% IPA solution or thinner (If required).
- Put the status label on machine.
- Record the cleaning details of the lasar printing Machine in Equipment Sequential log Book for laser printing Machine.
- Operation Procedure:
SOP – Standard Operating Procedure
IPA – Iso Propyl Alcohol
9.0 DISTRIBUTION LIST:
10.0 HISTORY OF REVISION:
|Version No.||Effective Date||Reason for Revision|
For More Pharma Updates Visit –https://pharmaguidances.com