Work as Scientific Business Officer at Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Post : Scientific Business Officer
Sales Target Achievement
– In order to achieve growth and profitability in a given territory by generating prescriptions – Communicates and influences the doctor to prescribe products and has a top-of-the mind recall of the products
– RCPA – Check availability of doctor’s requirement with the retailer and in case of non availability, book orders for retailers and stockists.
– Do regular potential analyses by auditing the prescriptions received by retailers, so as to understand the prescription trends of doctors, and modify communication strategy used accordingly so as to position products in a favorable manner
– In Chamber Communication: Based on the doctor product matrix, call objective, RCPA Finding etc position the call to achieve the objectives. Carry out the communication in the chamber by detailing products, discussing literatures or any study with the doctor. o Demand specific prescription support from the doctor. – Ensure all the inputs are invested as scheduled without deviations/dilutions of HO strategies
CRM and Business Development – In order to build customer and market base for achieving present and future business objectives
Compliance to field processes – Follow all the field processes as defined in the SOPs – Daily / Monthly Plan of Doctor, Chemist, Stockist Coverage – Doctor Coverage – Core / Non core – RCPA – Sync of daily call reports – Expense Statements – STP & SFC – Updates customer list as and when required
Stockist Management – In order to ensure a good relationship with stockist and correct and timely sales reporting
– Collection of Weekly and Monthly Secondary statement and analyze the same to assess the movement of products for better planning of subsequent week / month – Sharing feedback about customer/ activity with stockist for adequate product availability – Liquidation plan for near expiry and slow moving products – Breakage management – Ensure sales closing and formula order generation at each stockist
New Product Launch – In order to ensure successful launch of new products – Conduct surveys for understanding the potential market for the new product – Launch activities/ camps/ CME’s etc as per plan to gather momentum for Rx for new products in liaison with PMT.
Market Feedback : Collection of Adverse Drugs Reaction (ADR) incidences including lack of efficacy for products marketed by Dr Reddy’s when reported spontaneously in specified format up to the maximum possible level of completeness and forwarding the same to the company’s assigned PV email box. Preliminary report should be submitted to PV email box preferably within one working day from awareness.
• Graduate (Science / Pharmacy preferred) with consistent record, plus MBA (desired). Minimum Experience 3-8 years Sales Experience
• Communication – In chamber communication. Positive body language in front of the customers.
• Influencing – selling the perception created by the PMT to the doctors. Convincing the chemist/ stockist to keep the stocks.
• High Energy Level – to cover his/ her territory and achieve targets of coverage of all levels of customers. i.e. doctors, stockist, chemist etc
• Learnability – to inculcate the product knowledge and marketing strategy related to products every quarter and quickly convert it to Rx in the doctor’s chamber.
• Perseverance – To face the high rate of rejections associated with this job and keep the spirits high.
Experience : 3 to 8 Years
Qualification : B.Pharm / BSc
Location : Rajkot, Gujarat
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 20th October, 2020.
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube