Vacancy for Lab Chemist at Bayer
Post : Lab Chemist
• To support day to day QA/QC activities
• Testing of Raw material, in process and finished product. SAP data entry and record keeping.
• Analytical method development/ validation and finalization of report.
• Maintain and follow QMS – ISO 9001/ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Support and participation in internal/external audits.
• Preventive and breakdown maintenance of analytical equipment.
• Support for Procurement activities
• Keeping required inventory of Lab chemicals & reagents, solvents etc. And its procurement activity.
• To maintain proper housekeeping & environment, health &safety. To ensure Statutory Compliances
Candidate Profile :
M. Sc. In Analytical Chemistry preferable / M. Pharm.
Experience : 5 to 8 years in QA/QC field
Areas of expertise : Classical and instrumental analysis, Handling of GC/HPLC, UV, Polarimeter KF Titrator, etc. Should possess knowledge of MS Office and SAP QM module and QMS system
Key Skills : Should have good interpersonal and presentation skill, Good communication skill in English – written and verbal and must be a Team player
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Navi Mumbai
Experience : 5 to 8 years
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 20th October, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube