S Kant HEALTHCARE Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Technology Transfer on 12th Dec’ 2020
Urgent Required at S Kant HEALTHCARE Ltd, Vapi, Gujarat
Executive – Technology Transfer
Experience– 2-5 Yrs
Qualification – B,.Pharm / M.Pharm
Location – Vapi Gujarat
1) To ensure strict adherence to GMP and FDA and internal QA/SOP norms and requirements.
2) To ensure that products are produced and stored according to the appropriate documentation in order to obtain the required quality.
3) To ensure that the appropriate process validation and calibration of control equipment are performed and recorded and the reports made available.
4) To ensure that the required initial and continuing training on technology transfer to production and packing personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
5) To ensure that the production and packing records are evaluated and signed by a designated person & retention of the records.
6) To monitor cleanliness and orderliness of material and machinery & plant hygiene.
7) To raise deviation, incident, change control based on appropriateness of same.
8) To take machine trials for material in case of new approval & monitoring of suppliers materials
9) To ensure proper storage condition of materials and products & monitoring of same.
10) To participate in management review of process performance , product quality & QMS for continual improvement.
11) To monitor and improve all products yields.
12) To monitor and reduce wastage of any materials, stationeries , electricity, water, fuel and various consumables.
Interested Candidate attend interview at Vapi site on 12.12.2020 at 9 am to 1 PM ( Plot No -1802-1805, Phase-3, GIDC Vapi, Gujarat ) or send your cv on [email protected] / [email protected]
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube