MACLEODS PHARMA – Urgent Openings in Quality Control & Store Departments
Greetings from Macleods!!
1.) QC Analyst
Experience – 3-6 years
Qualification – M.Pharm /M.Sc/ B.Pharm
Location – Daman
– Analysis of in-process, intermediates & finished products like Tablet & Capsule
– Documentation for finished products.
– Preparation of Standard Testing Procedure and Specifications.
– Calibration of Instrument.
– Sampling of raw material.
– Documentation of raw-material.
– Operating & calibrating almost all instruments of quality control lab ( HPLC, UPLC, Ion Chromatography, UV, IR, Analytical Balances, TLC, Autotitrator, Melting Point Apparatus, Polarimeter, Hardness, Friability, Bulk Density & Tap Density, ERH Meter, Sieve Shaker, pH meter, Conductivity meter, Dissolution, Disintegration test Apparatus).
2) Stores Officer
Role : Stores Officer
Experience: 2 – 8 Years
Location : Daman
– Receiving raw material and packing Material.
– Dispensing of raw material & packing material.
– Updating the Monthly Raw material and Packaging Material stock.
– Updating the daily records & log books.
– Maintaining the reconciliation of Raw material.
– Calibration & verification of balance.
– Periodic requalification
– Responsible for the overall functioning of RM store.
– Preparation and implementation of SOP.
Interested candidates can share profile on [email protected]
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube