Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical looking for Franchise Head – Reimburse Business | B.Pharm
Post : Associate Director – Reimbursed Business – Government Accounts
• The Reimbursed business head will be responsible for leading the strategy and overall management of operations of this business segment across the Janssen portfolio.
• This may involve developing new business models, creating new ways of working and driving thought leadership to accelerate access and adoption in the population addressed by the reimbursed business segments.
• Applies in-depth knowledge of customer’s needs and sharpened competitive knowledge and market trends. Through effective leadership, inspires leads, directs, motivates, coaches and develops sales team to achieve/exceed sales target.
• Works with all levels of customer management, developing long-term positive customer relationships to increase customer satisfaction, and build loyalty and confidence in J&J as a preferred supplier.
• Drives collaboration across businesses and enabling functions to build in transparency and efficiency in the organization and alignment to deliver on the growth opportunity identified for this segment.
Key Responsibilities :
• Ability to create and articulate a vision & strategy to accelerate growth of Reimbursed business in India
• Drive Strategic Planning and Business Planning process for the segment
• Deliver Sales & profitability objectives in alignment with the business strategy.
• Oversees departmental budget and establishes cost control policies.
• Develops annual product sales forecast in consultation with sales and Supply Chain teams.
• Directly leads a team of sales & marketing and works closely with other functional experts to grow access of treatment in the segment
• Partners with franchise teams and enabling functions to
• Customize marketing strategies for the reimbursed business segment and ensures that necessary resources (HC, promotional material, instruments, stocks), are available
• Provide relevant information to other support departments, to contribute to effective internal business processes & decision making
• Understand customer needs and market potential of the segment and upcoming trends / changes and sets direction, strategies and plans to expand market and realize market potential.
• Change Leadership – demonstrated ability to lead change, look at innovative business models to deliver value to customers.
• B. Sc./ B. Pharm (Post-Graduation in Management preferred)
• Minimum 12-14 years of work experience, with a substantial part in the Reimbursed business / Government accounts business, preferably from Pharma, Healthcare & Life Science industry.
• Candidate should have demonstrated track record of performance, ability to manage multiple stakeholders, interpersonal & leadership skills, strategic thinking and good execution skills.
• Brings in experience in talent management, developing, retaining, acquiring and building a strong diverse pipeline of talent.
• Life Sciences, Health policy, Business management background would be an added advantage.
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Quality Control
Last date : 5th June, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube