HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) Walk In Interview 2023.HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
- Post Name: Pharmacist/Assistant Pharmacist
- Qualification: B Pharm / D Pharm with minimum 2 years of postqualification experience in retail pharmacy
- Experienced:2+ years
Date:12th august 2023
Venue: Center for Career Planning and Counselling
University of Kashmir – 190006
Reporting Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Selection procedure:The selection procedure for the position of Pharmacist / Assistant Pharmacist will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test & Interview.
Shortlisted candidates need to appear for a written test & Interview. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum marks will be 50.
Age: Maximum 40 years as on 01.08.2023.
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, Qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Aadhar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
7. Candidates applying for the Pharmacist/Assistant Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us in order to get License for the Pharmacy outlet. For further clarification
contact: 9188401559 or email to email@example.com