Hikal Limited – Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced Candidates on 19th – 21st March 2020
More Jobs [email protected] http://pharmaguidances.com
Walk-In Interview for Jr. Officer- Production
We are looking for Freshers and experienced candidate who have Good communication.
Experience: Jr. Officer (0-3 yrs)
Qualification: Diploma (Chemical Engineering) / B.Sc (Chemistry)
Job Description is given below:
1) To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Executive.
2) Ensure batch processing is carried out strictly in accordance with batch records and as instructed.
3) Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
4) Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department.
5) Ensure that the equipment’s are always clean from outside.
6) Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
7) Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of firefighting equipment and know operation.
8) Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipments as per the operating instructions and ensure that the process parameters are strictly followed.
9) Report immediately to the Executive / Officer any deviations observed during the operation.
10) Attending EHS training programme.
82/A, KIADB Indl. Area, Jigani, Anekal Taluk,
Bangalore- 560105, India
D : + 91-08110-421100, 080 61771100 Extn: 7193
Time of Interview: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Date of Walk-in interview: 19th – 21st March 2020
1) Candidates who are interested to work in shifts should apply.
2) Only those candidates who have relevant experience in bulk drugs should apply.
3) Preference will be given to male candidates only.
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube