Emcure Pharmaceuticals – Opportunity for Freshers & Experienced Territory Manager / Medical Rep – Apply Now
Opportunity with Emcure Pharmaceuticals- Medical Rep.@ Jaipur For Derma
Job Title: Territory Manager / Medical Rep
Experience: 0-5yrs (Freshers with science stream can also apply)
Age upto 28 yrs
Qualification D.Pharma, B Pharma, BSc, MSc
Non Science min 6 months experience in pharma as MR (Medical Representative)
Industry of the Employer : Pharmaceuticals Department / Functional Area of the Job : Sales, Pharma Sales, Key Customer Doctors Chemist.
Expectations from the candidate:
1) Consistently achieves the territory targets as assigned.
2) Generate prescription from doctors through regular visits.
3) Maintain and ensure stock availability at stockiest and chemist level.
4) Maintain and develop customer relationship.
5) Maintain coverage and compliance as per company norms.
6) Sustain and develop scientific knowledge.
7) Maintain call average as per company norms.
8) Ensure proper implementation of marketing strategy and utilization of scientific inputs.
9) To ensure compliance to administrative tools for timely submission of reports.
10) Update Daily Call Report as per company norms.
11) Capture market feedback from customers on a regular basis and provide inputs to Marketing team.
12) KOL development for enhancing brand awareness.
13) High level of integrity, values, and dedication.
If you or any of your acquaintance, fits in the above profile, kindly mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube