In-process Checks during Tertiary Packaging Operations
- of cartons/ shrink-wrapped units in one corrugated box / LDPE bag:
- Count the no. of cartons / shrink wrapped units in one corrugated box / LDPE bag and verify with the Batch Packing Record.
- Stencil on corrugated boxes:
- Check the stencil details on the corrugated boxes.
- Insertion of Packer’s slip:
- Check insertion of packer’s slip in corrugated boxes.
- Pasting of BOPP tape:
- Check the pasting of BOPP tape on corrugated box for peeling-off of tape or opening of seal.
- Net weight and gross weight of corrugated box:
- Check and record both net weight and gross weight of the packed corrugated box for export products, but on the other hand for domestic products, check and record, Tare weight of C. Box, Gross weight of C. Box and weight of contents in C.Box.
- Weighing of Corrugated Box:
- Weight of 10 individual corrugated boxes shall be recorded, from where the Average weight of corrugated box as well as the Maximum and Minimum wt. of Individual corrugated box shall be recorded.
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube