Amneal Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Positions (47 Openings) in Manufacturing / Engineering (Injectable unit / Parenteral Unit) on 8th Nov’ 2020
Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Job location : Palli (Sachana Kadi)
Designation : Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
Qualification : M.Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
Total Experience : 02 to 07 years
Area : Aseptic & Controlled area (Filling, Bag Printing, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, intervention, filtration, terminal sterilization etc.)
Line : Bag Line
Positions : Officer: 10 & Operator: 20
• To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
• Must be from Parenteral background with exposure to Bag filling process.
• To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
• Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
• Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
• Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
• Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
• Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
• Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
• BMR-BPR review
Engineering (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Job location : Palli (Sachana – Kadi)
Designation : Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
Qualification : B.E/ Diploma Engineering/ ITI
Total Experience : 02 to 07 years
Area : Plant Maintenance, instrumentation, Utility, Water system etc
Line : Bag Line
Positions : Officer : 6 & Operator: 11
• Operation of Raw water tank system, pre-treatment plant, Purified generation, storage and distribution system, WFI generation, storage and distribution system and pure steam generator.
• Carryout the preventive maintenance of all above mention systems as per procedure.
• Attend the breakdown on immediate basis in all above mention systems as per breakdown maintenance procedure.
• Carry out the sanitization of MGF, RO plant, PW generation plant, PW storage & distribution system, WFI storage & distribution system as per procedure.
• Responsible to handle the routine breakdown & maintenance activity of plant machinery.
• Responsible to perform the preventive maintenance activity of plant machinery as per PM schedule and as per respective SOP.
• Responsible to assist engineer in installation & commissioning of plant machinery.
• Responsible to generate tools and parts requirement for daily breakdown and preventive maintenance
• Responsible to intimate the shift engineer immediately for critical breakdown.
• Responsible to report the shift engineer for daily breakdown and its corrective action.
• Responsible to operate the HVAC & BMS system.
• Responsible to maintain the critical spares inventory for HVAC system
• Responsible to update and maintain all HVAC system records as per SOP
• Responsible to carry out all work as per cGMP and GEP
• Responsible to carry out preventive maintenance as per PM checklist and SOP
• Responsible for operation of utility equipment’s like: – Chiller, Air compressor, Nitrogen plant etc.
• Responsible for smooth operation of utility equipment’s to provide uninterrupted utilities to plant equipment’s.
• Responsible for operation of PCC, LT, HT panel and DG according to plant requirement.
• Responsible to maintain all necessary documentation as per regulatory/saturatory requirements.
The candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You may walk in for interview with current CV along with CTC proof Appointment letter Increment letter, last 3 months, salary slips, Bank statement, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
Date: 8th November, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No 15, 16, 17 Pharmez Village: Matoda Sarkhej Bavla Road,
If you are unable to attend interview you can share cv on [email protected]
• All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
• Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
• Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
• Social distance will be followed strictly.
• Kindly co-operate with security personnel.
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube