SOP on operation and cleaning of Pneumatic Lifting Table & Visual Inspection machine
- To lay down the procedure of operation and cleaning of Pneumatic Lifting Table & visual Inspection machine.
- This SOP is applicable for the operation and cleaning of Pneumatic Lifting Table & Visual Inspection used in the vial decartoning room of the sterile Injectable facility.
- Production officer / Executive.
- Production Head shall be accountable for compliance of SOP.
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
- IPA : Iso Propyl Alcohol
- Pneumatic Lifting Table is used for lifting vial trays to the level of Visual Inspection machine, in the Vial decartoning area.
- Check that area is clean.
- Check the Compressed air supply NLT 6.0 Kg/cm² & electrical supply.
- Attach the compressed air pipe to the Pneumatic Lifter.
- Open the compressed air supply valve.
- Turn the switch on of the main supply.
- Check that the lights of the Visual inspection machine are working.
- Adjust the height of the Lifting table to the level of Visual inspection machine by moving the lever provided at the side of table.
- Load the trays carrying the decartoned vials on the lifting table and push the vials towards inspection machine using SS plate.
- Inspect the vials carefully for any defect and if found reject the vial for washing, keep the rejected vials SS bin provided.
- Collect the good vials in trays from washing area side.
- Cleaning :
- Cleaning is to be done after completion of all activities.
- Switch off supply from mains.
- Close the compressed air supply valve.
- Remove the rejected vials and broken glasses.
- Clean the Pneumatic Lifting Table and Visual Inspection machine with dry mop.
- Clean the Pneumatic Lifting Table and Visual inspection machine with mop soaked in 70% IPA.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Not Applicable
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies – Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Reason for Revision
Production Quiz 03 Post Views: 112
error: Content is protected !!