- The SOP describes cleaning procedure for footwear used in production area.
- This SOP is applicable for the cleaning procedure for footwear used in production area.
- Production Officers / Executive.
- Production Head shall be accountable for the compliance of SOP.
- IPA : Isopropyl alcohol
- Cleaning of the section footwears is to be done of weekly basis.
- Collect all the section footwears at the end of day’s activities.
- Dip the footwear in purified water collected in a crate.
- Scrub the footwears to remove any dirt/glass particle sticking at the base.
- Wash the footwears with 0.1% Teepol solution.
- Clean the footwears with running purified water.
- Sanitize the footwears by dipping in 70% IPA solution for 30 minutes.
- Keep the footwears in respective places.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Cleaning Status of Footwear – Annexure-1
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Date Revision Number
Reason for Revision
– 00 New SOP
Cleaning Status of Footwear
|S.No||Date||Number of footwear||Cleaned By||Checked By||Remarks|
For More Updates Visit –https://pharmaguidances.com/jobs/