- To lay down a procedure for cleaning and sanitization of goggles used in aseptic area.
- This SOP is applicable for procedure of cleaning and sanitization of goggles used in aseptic area.
- Production Officers / Executive.
- Production Head shall be accountable for the compliance of SOP.
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure.
- UV : Ultra Violet
- Procedure :
- Collect all the goggles from exit air lock after completion of day’s activities.
- Transfer the goggles to the controlled area for cleaning and sanitization.
- Dip the goggles in purified water for 10 minutes.
- Disinfect the goggles in 20 % Verosil Pharma for 30 minutes.
- Dry the goggles by wiping with a lint free mope.
- Keep the goggles in perforated SS Trays.
- Expose the goggles to UV light by keeping the tray inside pass box for 30 minutes.
- Unload the goggles from aseptic area side of pass box and keep in the garment cubicle in sterile entry Change room-III
- Record the cleaning and sanitization details of goggles in format attached (specimen attached in Annexure-1) and get it checked by concerned Officer/supervisor.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Cleaning and sanitization record of goggles used in aseptic area.- Annexure-1
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Date Revision Number Reason for Revision – 00 New SOP
Cleaning and Sanitization record of goggles used in aseptic area.
|Date||No of goggles cleaned and sanitized||Cleaned and sanitized by||Checked by||Remarks