- To lay down a procedure for cleaning of vial labeling machine.
- This SOP is applicable for the cleaning of vial labeling machine.
- Officers or above – Production.
- Production Head.
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure.
- Cleaning Procedure
- At the end of the shift /batch change over of same product
- Switch off main power supply of machine.
- Cleaning of sticker labeling is done when day’s production work is over or whenever required.
- Remove labeled / unlabeled vials from the machine and keep under lock and key.
- Clean the turntable, conveyor belt and pressing belt with lint free duster. Check that there is no sticker label; on the belt, below the belt, on the machine and on the turn table.
- Clean the machine top and body with wet lint free duster soaked in purified water use nylon brush is required to remove any stains.
- Get the cleaning checked by production officer.
- Record the operation, cleaning & Maintenance details in the equipment log book as per SOP and get checked by production officer.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Not Applicable
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Date Revision Number
Reason for Revision
– 00 New SOP