- To lay down a procedure for cleaning of carton coding machine.
- This SOP is applicable for cleaning of carton coding machine.
- Officers or above – Production.
- Production Head.
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure.
- IPA : Isopropyl Alcohol
- Check that there are no coding stereos of the previous batch before cleaning. If the coding stereos are there on the machine, remove the same and keep under lock and key.
- Remove the uncoded and coded unit carton from the machine and store under lock and key.
- The cleaning of coding machine is done after day’s production is over or whenever necessary.
- Clean the machine surface and outer body with lint free wipe.
- Clean the machine body with wet lint free wipe soaked in purified water.
- Clean the ink roller with lint free wipe soaked in 70% IPA.
- Get the cleaning checked by the production officer.
- Record the operation, cleaning and Maintenance details in the equipment log book as per SOP.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Not Applicable
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Date Revision Number
Reason for Revision
– 00 New SOP