Skip to content
- To lay down a procedure for cleaning of BOPP taping machine.
- This SOP is applicable for cleaning of BOPP taping machine.
- Officers or above – Production.
- Production Head.
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure.
- BOPP : Biaxial Oriented Polypropylene
- IPA : Isopropyl Alcohol
- The cleaning of BOPP taping machine is to be done after day’s production is over or whenever required.
- Remove the unused BOPP tap from the machine and store under lock and key in storage rack.
- Clean the machine surface, box pusher roller and cutter with the help of compressed air.
- Clean the outer surface of machine and side panels with wet lint free wipe soaked in purified water.
- Clean the box pusher roller and cutter with wet lint free wipe soaked in 70% IPA.
- Get the cleaning checked by production officers.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Not Applicable
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies – Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Reason for Revision
error: Content is protected !!