- Receiving and storages of finished goods from production area
- Objective:To lay down a procedure for receiving and storages of finished goods (Oral & Injectable) from production area.
- Scope:This SOP is applicable for receiving & storages of finished goods (Oral & Injectable) in warehouse area of formulation plant of (Pharmaceutical Company Name).
- Responsibility:Finished Material Store personnel shall be responsible for receiving and storages of finished goods (Oral & Injectable) from production area.
- Accountability:Concerned Department Head and QA Head shall be accountable for implementation of this SOP.
- Abbreviations and Definitions
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure.
QA : Quality Assurance
- Finished goods shall receive from production area as per ‘Finished Goods Transfer Requisition Slip’.
- The finished goods warehouse person shall check the details thoroughly mention on the ‘Finished Goods Transfer Requisition Slip’.
- If all the mention details on ‘Finished Goods Transfer Requisition Slip’ Found correct then warehouse person shall signed on it and store the product on pallets / rack under desired room temperature & relative humidity.
- The finished goods shall be stored product wise / batch wise accordingly to avoid the mix-ups.
- The finished goods shall be kept away from direct sunlight and localized heat.
- Finished goods receiving & issuing records shall be maintained on daily basis as per Annexure –I.
- Forms and Records
- Finished Goods Stock Register – Annexure I
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies – Quality Assurance, Finished Material Store & Production
|Date||Revision Number||Reason for Revision|
Product Name: Code:
|B. No.||Mfd. Date||Expiry Date||Received||Issued||Balance
|Sign by / on||Checked by / on|
For More Pharma Updates Visit –https://pharmaguidances.com
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube