SOP on Operating procedure for sieve shaker in quality control
- To lay down the procedure for Operation of Mechanical Sieve Shaker, Make Electro Lab.
- This SOP shall provide the Operating procedure of Mechanical Sieve Shaker of quality control department.
- Officer/ Executive – Quality Control.
- Head QC/QA.
- Check the cleanliness of the equipment.
- Switch on the electric power supply.
- Arrange the Sieves in ascending order as per the sieve number from top to bottom.
- Clamp the sieves to the equipment and tight with the screw provided on the top.
- Switch on the equipment and adjust the vibration power such that the vibration of 1 – 2 mm amplitude is maintained.
- Run the equipment for required time.
- Enter the details in instrument logbook and switch off the equipment and remove the sieves.
- Test sieves shall be cleaned with air stream or with running water. Use gentle brushing if necessary.
- Air dry the sieves and store them in allocated racks.
- Note: never use oven or hot air stream to dry the test sieves.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Instrument logbook for mechanical sieve shaker – Annexure-1
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control.engineering
Date Revision Number Reason for Revision – 00 New SOP
ANNEXURE – 1
INSTRUMENT LOG BOOK – SIEVE SHAKER
|S No.||DATE||TIME||PRODUCT NAME||BATCH NUMBER||SIEVE NUMBER||OBSERVED VALUE||ANALYST||CHECKED BY||REMARKS|