MAINTENANCE OF SAMPLING BOOTH
November 21, 2016
- To lay down a procedure for Maintenance of Sampling booth
- This SOP is applicable to Sampling booth.
- Technical Supervisor / Engineer
- Sr.Executive / Manager
- PROCEDURE .
- Quarterly Maintenance
- Check and ensure the free rotation of the blower motor shaft.
- Check the full load current in all phases of the motor
- Re greases the motor bearings.
- Check all connection at terminal & panel for proper tightening.
- Clean the whole unit externally with a dry Cora cloth
- Clean the grills with dry Cora cloth.
- Check & Ensure no vibration from the system
- Clean the tube lights and its diffusers with dry Cora cloth.
- Clean the cubicles, covers grills, air drag shield and frame with dry Cora cloth
- Clean the contactors with CTC / CRC.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Quarterly Check Sheet after Completion of each activity. If it is not O.K put a cross (X) in Quarterly Check Sheet, Indicating the reason in remarks column.
- Immediately inform to the concern superior if it is not O.K (X) and take necessary corrective action as per the advice.
- Any such deviations should be maintained in the Machine History Cord along with necessary corrective action and its complaints there of
- Check for any damages (or) any worn out of center bush of impeller.
- Clean the impeller and its scrolls
- Check the gasket for filters and between the cubicles for any damages and Replace, it if found any damages on the surface.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Half Yearly Check Sheet and repeat the steps as per 5.1.11, 5.1.12 & 5.1.13.
- Yearly Maintenance
- Check and ensure the velocity at discharge of HEPA filters should be with in
- limit (0.45 +- 1.05 m/sec)
- Check and ensure the velocity at suction of pre filters should be with in limits (0.55 +- 0.1 m/sec)
- Check and ensure the illumination in work area at hr. of 750 mm from ground level with in limit (400 lux).
- Carry out the DOP, Particle Count and Velocity tests for all HEPA filters
- Put a Tick mark (Ö ) in Yearly Check Sheet and repeat the steps as per 5.1.11, 5.1.12 & 5.1.13.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Not Applicable
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
||Reason for Revision
Operational qualification protocol cum report shall consist of minimum contents but not limited to. Overview …