Skip to content
- To lay down a procedure for Maintenance of Raw Water Distribution System
- This SOP is applicable for Raw Water Distribution System.
- Technical Supervisor / Engineer
- Sr.Executive / Manager
- Monthly Maintenance
- Check the motorized valves functioning of auto valves.
- Check free rotation of auto valve manually.
- Check and ensure no water leakages from valve glade and from any other flanges.
- Check the indication lamps are working properly.
- Ensure the functioning of flow meter with respect to flow.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Monthly Check Sheet after completion of each activity. If it is not O.K put a cross (X) in Monthly Check Sheet indicating the reason in remarks column.
- Immediately inform to the concern superior if it is not O.K (X) and take necessary corrective action as per the advice.
- Any such deviations should be maintained in the Machine History Cord along with necessary corrective action and its complaints there of.
- Yearly Maintenance
- Check and calibrate the Water totalisers
- Check and repaint the pipelines, if required.
- Check the water quality by sending to analysis.
- Check and replace the damaged valves.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Yearly Check Sheet and repeat the steps as per 5.1.6, 5.1.7 & 5.1.8.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Not Applicable
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
||Reason for Revision
error: Content is protected !!