MAINTENANCE OF FINISHED GOODS STORES AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM MAKE: BLUE
November 21, 2016
- To lay down a procedure for Maintenance of Finished Goods Stores Air Conditioning system
- This SOP is applicable to Finished Goods Stores Air Conditioning System, Model: ACU20B, Capacity: 18 Ton of Refrigeration.
- Technical Supervisor / Engineer
- Sr.Executive / Manager
- Daily Maintenance
- Check and ensure that the difference between inlet and outlet temperature of chilled water is with in the limit (4º – 8º C).
- Check and ensure no unusual sound from the system.
- Ensure no water accumulation in the system.
- Check and ensure snap and smooth operation of all controls
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Daily Check Sheet after completion of each activity. If it is not O.K put a cross (X) in Daily Check Sheet indicating the reason in remarks column.
- Immediately inform to the concern superior if it is not O.K (X) and take necessary corrective action as per the advice.
- Any such deviations should be maintained in the Machine History Cord along with necessary corrective action and its compliance there of.
- Weekly Maintenance
- Ensure no gas leakages from the gauge connections, valves and pipe joints with soap solution.
- Ensure no ice formation on suction line of compressor.
- Clean the system with Cora cloth (Free from dust, grease, oil and foreign material).
- Ensure no loose wires in panel.
- Ensure all indicating lamps are glowing,
- Ensure all the door locking are working.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Weekly Check Sheet and repeat the steps as per 5.1.5, 5.1.6 & 5.1.7.
- Monthly Maintenance
- Ensure Functioning of High Pressure (260 psig)/ Low pressure (45 psig) cut outs.
- Tighten the all fasteners..
- Tighten all the control connections / terminations.
- Open the Motor terminal covers and tighten the terminals , replace terminal strips if terminals are broken.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö ) in Monthly Check Sheet and repeat the steps as per 5.1.5, 5.1.6 & 5.1.7.
- Half Yearly Maintenance
- Clean the outer surface of the cooling coil with cleaning chemical (shiny side or van clean).
- Clean the contractor with CTC / CRC.
- Ensure the over load relay function by putting different settings
- Tighten all the power terminations.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö ) in Half Yearly Check Sheet and repeat the steps as per 5.1.5, 5.1.6 & 5.1.7.
- Yearly Maintenance
- Check the gas in the system, top up if it is less.
- Ensure the control panel wiring should be proper.
- Ensure panel earthing is good.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Yearly Check Sheet and repeat the steps as per 5.1.5, 5.1.6 & 5.1.7.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Not Applicable
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
||Reason for Revision
HVAC SYSTEM AND TEST FOR HVAC QUALIFICATION What is HVAC? HVAC controls Temperature, Humidity, and Air …