- To lay down a procedure for Maintenance of Dust Collection system
- This SOP is applicable to all Dust Collection system.
- Technical Supervisor / Engineer
- Sr.Executive / Manager
- Weekly Maintenance
- Check and ensure the belts are not loose or excessive tight.
- Ensure no air leakage from the rexine cloth connection from duct to system
- Check the condition of the solenoid valves function according to timer settings. (10-25 sec)
- Ensure no leakages from compressed air valves.
- Ensure belt guard in proper position.
- Clean the system with Cora cloth (Free from dust, grease, oil and foreign particles)
- Check and ensure the glowing of indication lamps, replace lamps if fused
- Ensure the doors are closing properly.
- Check and ensure no noise from the blower.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö ) in Weekly Check Sheet after completion of each activity. If it is not O.K put a cross (X) in Weekly Check Sheet indicating the reason in remarks column.
- Immediately inform to the concern superior if it is not O.K (X) and take necessary corrective action as per the advice.
- Any such deviations should be maintained in the Machine History Cord along with necessary corrective action and its complaints there of.
- Monthly Maintenance
- Re grease the motor bearings.
- Check the cushion foot mountings or rubber pads, replace the pads if found damage
- Clean the bag filters
- Collect the dust from the collecting chamber and dispose.
- Ensure the marking position of the dampers in supply, return and fresh air ducts as per position
- Check and tighten all the terminations in the panel.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Monthly Check Sheet .
- Half Yearly Maintenance
- Check the dynamic balance of the blower by empty rotation of the blower with dial gauge, make it balance if found any unbalance
- Ensure the motor/blower pulley grooves smoothness, key tightness on the motor shaft.
- Check the condition of relay
- Ensure panel earthing is good
- Clean the panel with air blower.
- Clean the dust collector in total with vacuum cleaner.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Half Yearly Check Sheet.
- Yearly Maintenance
- Replace the filters with new filters if found any damages
- Check the condition of the bearings with bearing analiser, replace the bearings if found clearance more than 0.1mm.
- Check the condition of the rexine cloth, replace the cloth if found any damage
- Check the cable IR value with earth megger
- Overhaul the motor & blower.
- Put a Tick mark (Ö) in Yearly Check Sheet.
- Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Annexure – I
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Date Revision Number Reason for Revision – 00 New SOP
Annexure – I
|S.No||Dust Collector Number||Equipments Connected|
|1||Fluid Energy Mill (FEM), Sifter, Drug coating Pans|
|2||Rapid Mixture Grinder (RMG), Fluid Bed Drier (FBD), Sifter, Sifter cum Multimill,|
|4||Fluid Bed Drier (FBD), Rapid Mixture Grinder (FBD), Sifter|
|6||Strip Packing Machine|
|7||Blister Packing Macking|
|8||Blister Packing Machine|