Walk in Interviews for Junior Project Fellow at IWST
Post : Junior Project Fellow
Project : Evaluation of Coconut Shell Pyroytic Oil Distillate (CSPOD) as wood preservative for industnal applications P.I : Dr R Sundararaj, Scientist G, FP Division(ICFRE-Plan)
Essential and Desirable Qualification : First class M Sc in Chemistry/Bio chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Pharmacy
Duration : 3 years (Upto March 2023)
Emoluments : Rs 20,000/- per month + HRA as admissible
Terms and conditions
1. The upper age limit JPfs is 28 years as on the 1st day of June of the year (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped and OBC Candidates.)
2 Candidates should submit their bio-data in person, white attending the interview, from 9 30 AM to 10 30 AM The registration process will be closed by the above specified time on the date of walk-in-interview.
3 The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project
4. If at any time, in the opinion of the Director of the Institute you are found neglectful or unable to carry out research or guilty of conduct unbecoming of fellowship holder, the Director shall have the power to terminate your fellowship at any time without notice
5. The position can also be terminated at any time by the Director without assigning any reason or earlier depending on the performance of the candidates.
6. Recruitment for the above temporary positions is governed by rules of the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institutes under the Council
7. Candidates should bring original testimonials on date of birth, educational qualification and community certificate for verification. Attested copies of the same are to be attached with bio-data form white appeanng for the interview Candidates without Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate awarded by the Universities will not be permitted to attend the interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
Walk in Interview
Date : 25-09-2020 at 10AM
Venue : Institute of Wood Science and Technology, PO Malleswaram, Bangalore
Find More Info>>
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube