Walk in interview for Pharmacists at CMHO
More Jobs [email protected] http://pharmaguidances.com
Application are invited for post of Pharmacists at Chief Medical and Health Officer.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 02
Educational Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (Minimum 50%) & Registration in CG Pharmacy Council.
Salary (Per Month) : Salary Rs 16,500 Per month
Age Limit: min. 18 to max. 70 on 01.01.2020
Application Fees for Salary 25, 000 or below 25, 000
Unreserved : Rs. 300 /-
OBC : Rs. 200 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 100 /-
Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 25,000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
OBC : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
1) Candidates should paid application Fees Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank should be attached. DD Should be maid on, District Health Society, Non NHM Other Fund. Applications without application fee / demand draft will not be accepted.
2) No travel allowance or expenses will be paid to the candidate for joining the service provider selection process.
3) District reservation roster will be followed as per rules, candidates having special qualifications (disabled / ex-servicemen / women reservation will be as per rules), the candidates will have to attach documents related to it issued by the competent officer, otherwise such candidates do not have to attach the certificate in the application form Will be included in the unreserved category.
4) Selection Process: The final selection list will be made on the following basis.
A) Educational qualification 70%
b) Experience up to a maximum of 20 %
c) Written Examination : 10%
Documents of attachments with the application
1) 10th and 12th marksheet
2) Leaving certificate
3) Resident proof
4) Experience certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Caste validity certificate
Walk in Interview : 24-03-2020
Venue : Chief Medical and Health Officer, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh.
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube