Walk in Interview for Guest Faculty at Central University of Haryana
Central University of Haryana is a Central University established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities established by MHRD, GoI under the XIth Five Year Plan (2007-12). The University is fully funded by the UGC. Permanent Campus of the University is situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh district of Haryana from where CUH is running its academic operations.
Walk in Interviews for the posts of Guest Faculty in various departments, will be held as per the schedule attached.
Department : Pharmaceutical Sciences
Remarks : *02 Pharmacology, * 01 Pharmaceutical Chemistry
1. The candidates should bring their applications on prescribed Pro-forma along with original and self- attested copies of certificates. The application form is attached as Annexure.
2. The qualifications are as per the U.G.C. Regulations-2018. For details. I.G.CYs website ugc.ac.in may be referred to.
3. The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50000/- per month.
4. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degrees, certificates/mark sheets/experience/category certificate/issues by the competent authority and incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
6. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the date of interview.
7. Separate application form must be submitted for each post/department.
8. The application duly filled in the prescribed form, along with the relevant documents are required to be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview.
9. Change in the schedule of the interview, if any, will be displayed only on the website of the University cuh.ac.in .
10. No separate call letter for walk-in-interviews will be issued to the individual candidates.
Interview Date : 30-10-2020
Reporting Time : 09:00 AM
Venue for Interviews : Administrative Block, University Campus, Central University of Han ana, Mahendergarh, Haryana – 123031
Application Form & More Info>>
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube