Vacancy for Medical Information Specialist @IQVIA
Post : Medical Information Specialist
• Manage Operations staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; performance appraisal and professional development guidance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues; resolving problems and absence management. Approve actions and ensure global consistency as applicable on human resources matters.
• Contribute, drive and lead on global initiatives e.g. Change management; Subject Matter Expert Committees; SOP Review Committees; Retention, Engagement, training, processes etc.
• Actively develop, lead and implement plans for measuring and improving employee engagement ensuring global consistency. Maintain open and regular communication with direct reports to ensure a supportive working environment.
• Initiate, lead, implement and support operational decisions in collaboration with senior management. Ensures financial project performance through oversight of key performance metrics (revenue, direct costs, time-sheet costs, utilization and realization). Act as mentor and coach to less experienced service operations managers as appropriate.
• Direct project resource assignments staff hiring; terminations; training in collaborations with senior management.
• Attendance and contribution at client meetings where appropriate. Provide support in delivering client-focused solutions in line with IQVIA business models
• Manage and support the team to ensure project KPI’s are being met and support the team in resolving any client related issues
• Collaborate with other managers to address problem areas, departmental resources, work scheduling for current and projected projects, staffing needs, equipment needs, and projected peak workloads, ensuring global consistency. Monitor, assess and report utilization of staff. Identify and implement solutions for poor utilization of staff, ensuring global consistency.
• Ensure direct reports are trained on Lifecycle Safety service offerings as needed; monitor and develop training plans; identify training and development needs of staff in collaboration with Lifecycle Safety senior management.
• Direct, lead and encourage direct reports in continuous improvement of department work processes, procedures and infrastructure. Instruct and lead direct reports in efficient management of project budgets through effective timesheet reporting. Work closely with other managers.
• Monitor and ensure that operational processes and department deliverables meet expected quality financial, productivity and utilization standards and targets.
• Ensure timely movement of project work through the process steps, in accordance with governing SOPs, ICH/FDA regulations and guidelines, working instructions and client expectations.
• Ensure that staff have been trained on and are following required Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP), FDA and ICH guidelines and regulations, Working Instructions and project instructions as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent in Scientific or Healthcare discipline preferably from Pharmacy background or Nurse and 4-5 years’ clinical research experience in a Contract Research Organization or Pharmaceutical company combining 4-5 years’ Safety experience (Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, SARA, Risk Management etc) and ideally 3-5 years’ experience in line management or people leadership, or an equivalent combination of education, training or strong clinical experience.
2. Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
3. Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
4. Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
5. May require occasional travel.
6. Excellent written and verbal skills in English
7. In-depth knowledge of Lifecycle Safety service lines and/or willingness to increase knowledge across Lifecycle Safety service lines and develop new skills.
8. Proven, effective, staff management skills.
9. Excellent project management and communication skills.
10. Strong leadership, motivational and influencing skills.
11. Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities effectively.
12. Effective mentoring and developed coaching skills.
13. Excellent presentation, report writing skills and client focus.
14. Ability to achieve results through communication, facilitation in a matrix service delivery environment with shared accountabilities.
15. Strong judgment, independent thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
16. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
17. Proven ability to achieve results autonomously through communication, facilitation in a matrix service delivery environment with shared accountabilities.
18. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Experience : 4-5 years
Location : Thane, Maharashtra
Req ID : R1137997
End Date : 30th August, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube