Vacancy for Senior Executive, Executive in Pharmacology at Panacea Biotec
More Jobs [email protected] http://pharmaguidances.com
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Senior Executive / Executive – Pharmacology
• Calibration of instruments/equipment as per SOPs
• Preparation, implementation, and revision of SOPs
• In vivo Screening (Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetic) of new chemical entities for MD and CNS projects; their documentation and submission of reports
• In vivo repeat dose toxicity studies as per OECD/Schedule Y guidelines
• Screening of new chemical entities using in-vitro cell-based assays for MD and CNS projects; their documentation and submission of reports
• Standardization of new in vitro cell-based and membrane binding assays for the screening of new chemical entities in MD and CNS projects
• Standardization of in vitro cell-based and biochemical assays for the screening of new chemical entities in a new therapeutic area.
• Identification and evaluation of targets in new therapeutic areas to work on, in future.
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : M. Pharm (Pharmacology)
Location : Lalru – Punjab
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacology Research & Development
End Date : 25th February, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube