Vacancy for M.Pharm, MSc, B.Pharm in formulation & API units at Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Post : Exe/Sr. Exe
Looking for the competent professionals to be an Integral part of Central Validation team of formulation & API units in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Qualification : B.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Sc/M.Pharm
Experience : 2 to 7 years
• Performing analytical method validation/transfer/verification activities.
• Performing related substance, residual solvent, assay and PSD method validation as per ICH guidelines.
• Preparation of AMV/AMT protocols, reports and exposure on GLP and GDP.
• Hands on experience on major analytical instruments like HPLC, GC/GC MS, ICP MS, LCMS. UV, KF. FTIR, pHmeter, polarimeter.
• Exposure on software like Empower 3 and labware UMS would be added advantage.
Only pharmaceutical regulated plant experience candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates appeared for the interview in the last six months are not eligible to apply.
Interested candidate, please connect on 8866081543 & email updated resume on email@example.com to schedule your interview
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube