Require Regulatory Affairs Assistant Manager at Abbott
Post : Assistant Manager– Regulatory Affairs
• Develops and maintains EPD Company Core Data Sheets (CCDS) and Company Core Patient Information (Master Package Leaflet) based on the available scientific knowledge, labeling guidelines and requirements within the Abbott EPD Labeling Process. Ensures CCDS information is based on Subject Matter Expert (SME) contribution.
• Organizes and participates in Labeling Sub-Team (LST) meetings, ensuring appropriate actions are followed through.
• Working with Product Leads, SMEs and cross functional teams ensures appropriate documentation to support label changes (clinical overviews, Module 5 documents, Literature References, etc.) are available to complete labeling project.
• With oversight, independently completes labeling activities assigned. Assesses and approves change requests for labeling documents. Able to participate and contribute to labeling decisions within cross-functional teams.
• Supervises labeling compliance of local labeling documents and reconciles deviations with company labeling documents (e.g. CCDS, corresponding patient information).
• Reviews and evaluates new labeling guidelines/policy (High surveillance countries) and determines implications for company labeling documents/labeling of therapeutic area products.
• Working with Product Leads and SMEs, develops strategic labeling responses, within cross-functional team at appropriate time.
GRDS Lead/Acting GRDS Lead :
Support GRDS Leads/Be a GRDS Lead to support assigned products for all non – cmc documents required by affiliates for regulatory submissions in timely manner.
File maintenance :
Maintains accurate files of labeling change history and associated documents, using the available company electronic systems.
Promotional Material Release :
• Reviews and approves promotional materials with respect to CCDS and are compliant. globally applicable guidance and
• Ensures that promotional materials are accurate and compliant to internal codes of conduct, established regulations.
Affiliate Support :
Provide labeling support to affiliates including supporting renewals, geo expansions or any license maintenance activity.
Educate/guide stakeholders as and when required on labeling procedure with manager’s oversight.
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or life science related subject with appropriate qualification.
• Diploma in Regulatory Affairs preferred
• Ideally, 5- 7 years work experience, in the pharmaceutical industry
• Previous experience in Regulatory Affairs, Global Labeling, PV, Medicines Development, Quality or related area(s)
• Excellent command over spoken and written English is mandatory
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with global teams is critical
• Attentive to detail
• Advanced word processing knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with labeling texts for both health professionals and patients.
Qualification : B.Sc. or B.Pharma
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 5- 7 years
Job ID : 30958443
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 20th September, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube