Require Key Account Manager at Johnson & Johnson @Greater Mumbai
Post : Key Account Manager
Job Description :
• Responsible for existing and new Key account sales & business development for assigned territory.
• Responsible for Key accounts management and Customer Relationship Management
• Forecasting monthly/ annual sales targets, & executing them in a given timeframe with the accountability of profitability
• To coordinate with Customers, Credit Control Team, Supply Chain, Franchise teams, and relevant department for timely/outstanding payment collection.
• To build effective rapport with key stakeholders of govt. business institutions.
• Education qualifications (Science Graduate). Include both required and preferred (i.e. BSc / B.pharm required, MA/MBA preferred) where applicable
• Candidate must have 9-10 years’ experience in Pharma industry preferably handling Key Accounts
• Candidate must have knowledge of different Key Accounts and their procurement process
• Candidate must have excellent Selling Skills, Negotiation Skill, Problem Solving Skills and he should be quick learner
• Knowledge of soft IT skills have added advantage like MS Excel, MS Word & MS Power point
• Candidate should have good knowledge of important tender documents.
Experience : 9-10 years
Qualification : BSc / B.pharm required, MA/MBA
Location : Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 5th October, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube