Process Executive require @ Cognizant
Post : Process Executive – Data
Business/ Customer :
• Demonstrate good understanding of business processes.
• Ensure exposure to business/industry terminology.
• Develop industry knowledge through exposure to industry trends and developments.
• Consistently deliver 100% output within the specified time while meeting all the requirements set by the Team Lead.
• Write and update detailed research reports (such as on Companies/Deals/News/Drugs/Epidemiology information/Patent information) conforming to project policies and house style guidelines.
• Research, verify and validate data and information from various sources, including company, regulatory and predefined thirdparty websites, publications and thirdparty databases.
• Ensure all written content is factually and grammatically correct with emphasis on clarity and detail.
• Develop familiarity with company and/or drug profile research.
• Develop understanding of financial statements analysis.
Media & Entertainment:
• Required to process simple level transactions.
• Consolidate reports and upload into the client share drive.
• Highlight any necessary changes or fixes in the process before sending them for approval.
• Align individual goals with team objectives.
• Effectively complete assigned work in line with instructions received from Team Managers, Team Leads or Process Specialists.
• Strictly adhere to all process guidelines and ensure all agreed standards of quality and accuracy are met at all times.
• Ensure team policies are followed and met as documented.
• Demonstrate good understanding of processes by staying updated with process knowledge/changes and referring to knowledge updates/repositories.
• Develop good knowledge of tools and platforms including authoring tools, webcrawling and/or any other applicable applications.
• Organize time effectively to deliver assigned tasks as well as track and meet timelines and due dates/deadlines.
• Adhere to shift timings.
• Work cohesively with the team and maintain an amicable atmosphere in the team.
• Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives: regular team meetings, presenting of thoughts and ideas, etc
• Develop good working relations and coordination with all team members.
• Interact with team members across levels and proactively communicate processrelated issues affecting the team.
• Report to the manager on performance status and/or any escalations using formal channels of communication.
• Marketline MBA or an equivalent qualification with business knowledge.
• Medtrack/Citeline Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 5th October, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube