Permanent Job for Pharmacy graduates at HLL Lifecare Limited – Government of India Enterprise
More Jobs [email protected] http://pharmaguidances.com
HLL Lifecare Limited (formerly Hindustan Latex limited) India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products is a Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, with seven manufacturing units and Marketing offices throughout the country.
HLL is on the lookout for the following positions on Permanent. The emoluments will be commensurate depending upon qualifications, skills and experience.
Area Sales Manager/Marketing Executive
Maximum Age (In Years) : 37
Qualification & Experience : Graduation with 6+ Years of sales Experience in Pharma Products
Maximum Age (In Years) : 37
Qualification & Experience : Graduation with 4+ Years of sales Experience in Pharma Products
• The Written Test will be 30 min for all the Positions.
• The Written Test Pattern for the Position will have Objective type questions.
• Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for registration on or before 09:30 AM at the venue.
Details of Posting : Across various location in India
Eligibility : Age& Post qualification experience as on 01.03.2020
For Permanent Positions
1. Reservation as per Government of India Rules.
2. Please note that you are allowed to appear only once for the Written Test for the above mentioned post. Multiple appearances will result in cancellation of candidature.
3. Candidates should carry blue/black point pen for the Written Test.
4. Mobile Phones or any electronic gadgets such as Watches, blue tooth enabled devices, calculators are not allowed inside the test center.
5. There is No Negative mark for the Written Test.
6. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Exam hall before the completion of the schedule time of Test.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Selection Test & Interview.
9. Candidates should bring their resume with details of job experience for assessing suitability to the post applied for.
10. Appointment will be on Fixed Term Contract basis.
11. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
Candidates with good communication skills & having relevant experience will be given preference. The above designations may vary according to the experience and qualification of the selected candidates. Candidates with relevant experience will be given preference.
Interested candidates may walk in for selection Process with Filled application form, latest resume and copies of educational qualification, experience certificate, community certificates along with recent passport size photograph and latest salary slip with break-up.
Original certificates need to be produced for verification. Failure to produce the above documents will disqualify you from appearing for the selection Test.
If you are not able to attend the walk-in selection on the above dates, send your updated resume to [email protected]
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube