Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Analytical Researcher @ Teva Pharmaceutical
Post : Analytical Researcher I
• To develop and validate bioanalytical methods.
• To prepare protocol, validation report and method SOP.
• To ensure that all the instruments/equipment used during project are calibrated.
• To ensure availability of approved validation protocol and method SOP before start of the project.
• To ensure that personnel(s) involved in the project are trained for protocol and/or method SOP.
• To co-ordinate with the team member for the smooth conduct of project.
• Technical conduct of the project as per the SOP’s, protocol and applicable GLP principles.
• To ensure availability of all resources before start of the project e.g. standard, plasma, materials etc.
Candidate Profile :
MSc (Bioanalytical Sciences/ Bioanalytical/Analytical /Organic etc.) or MPharm.
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Navi Mumbai
Experience : 4-5 Yrs
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Analytical
End Date : 10th October, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube