Opportunity for M.Pharm, B.Pharm in Production @Piramal
Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions & Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision – to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Post : Executive Production (2000020K)
1. To maintain department cleanliness.
2. To determine internal and external QEHS issues as well as needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same.
3. To implement QEHS policy & objectives.
4. To ensure participation and consultation of worker.
5. Ensure use of PPE.
6. To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non conformities, investigate and take corrective actions on the same.
7. To ensure work permit system during maintenance activities.
8. To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor.
9. To ensure disposal of waste.
10. To prepare and review departmental SOPs & load final SOPs in ENSUR.
11. To prepare and review departmental documents.
12. To Coordination, Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per cGMP norms.
13. To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
14. Responsible for providing quality product and maintaining quality system of company.
15. Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all the levels.
16. Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all the levels.
17. To allocate manpower.
18. Verification of Raw materials in granulation, Coating.
19. To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation and compression and Coating activities in the department as per plan.
20. To update departmental documents and records.
21. To do online completed batches entries and close process orders in SAP system.
22. To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
23. To maintain inventory of machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in granulation and compression department.
24. To train workmen and subordinates.
25. To give requisition of BMRs and BPRs to the QA department.
26. To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
27. Intimate material shortages to planning department.
28. To Update KPIs.
29. To investigate and find out root cause analysis of any identified problem.
30. To report near miss incident to Human resources and safety department.
31. To make a plan of manpower requirement to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
32. To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
33. To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
34. To improve product quality and productivity.
35. To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and Engg. Department.
36. To ensure compliance to the safety measures.
37. To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
38. To complete monthly production plan.
39. To do monthly verification of weighing balances.
40. To coordinate to external party to do quarterly and yearly calibration of instruments.
41. To impart training to the workmen and operators for GMP, Personal Hygiene and SOP’s, Processes and Company Policies.
42. Preparation of Documents for ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & 18001:2007 & its Compliance. Authorised to prevent improper workplace conditions.
Qualification : B.Pharm / M. Pharm
Location : Maharashtra-Mahad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 10th November, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube