Kumar Organic Products Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Quality Control on 9th – 12th Sep’ 2020
Company: Kumar Organic Products Limited
Experience: 3-5 yrs
– Male candidate only
– Sampling of finished products as per the SOP.
– Ensuring cleanliness of sampling devices and glasswares as per the procedure
– Execution of calibration and Preventive maintenance.
– Monitoring refrigerator and thermo hygrometer & recording temperature & humidity
– Analysis of finished products and stability samples as per the procedure and maintenance of records
– Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions and maintenance of records
– Preparation of reagents and maintenance of records
– Up keep of usage logs, working standard logs, system suitability solution stability log
– Following good laboratory practices and safety measures
– Preparation and maintenance working standard and related documents
– Maintenance of control sample as per the procedure
– Maintenance of laboratory cleaning as per the procedure
Date & Time: 9th September – 12th September, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Plot # 62, Jigani Industrial Area, Anekal (T),
Bangalore – 560105
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube