Job for Pharmacists (11 posts) due to COVID-19 outbreak – Government Jobs
Post : Pharmacist
Against the Outbreak of Corona virus (COVID-19) in the state, in view of increasing availability of manpower for the hospital services of Panvel Municipal Corporation, appointment of eligible candidates for the post-contagious period on temporary basis is as follows.
No of Posts : 11
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Salary : Rs 20,000/- pm
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates should scan the application form in clear and neat letters or in typed form with full name, full clear address of correspondence, mobile / telephone number, mail id, date of birth, age, holding educational qualification, registration certificate, experience etc. Send to [email protected] EmailID.
2. If a candidate is appointed, he has to report for work within 24 hours.
3. This appointment is on temporary basis only on temporary basis and for Covid-19 contagious period. Their appointment will be terminated after the outbreak of communicable diseases. After that, they will not have the right to be included in the Panvel Municipal Corporation service or to seek a permanent job in the future.
4. The period for the above posts is 6 months or until the expiration of Corona (Covid 19), whichever comes first,
5. The appointment is being made on contract basis on the condition that it will be mandatory to remain at Covid Care Center, Covid Hospital, Civil Primary Health Center and provide services. In the event of any exceptional circumstances, the service of the person in office will be terminated without any notice or reason.
6. The Service will be terminated without prior notice of questionable Integrity, Misconduct / Misconduct, Misleading a Senior, Absence, Disobedience of Order.
7. If the candidate wants to resign after appointment, he has to give at least 15 days written notice, otherwise the honorarium for that month will not be paid.
8. A lump sum honorarium will be paid monthly for the above posts. The right to increase or decrease the number of pumps as required is reserved.
9. There should be a passion to work with social commitment at the field level.
10. First come, first served. The decision of the Commissioner in this regard will be final. 11. As the appointment is temporary, the selection of candidates will be done according to the local conditions and needs.
12. Other terms / conditions applicable from time to time shall apply to the concerned. Also, if the work of the candidate is not satisfactory, the Commissioner Panvel Municipal Corporation will have the right to terminate the service of the candidate at any stage.
13. The Commissioner Panvel Municipal Corporation shall have all the power to change the number of posts in the advertisement or other matters or to make any change in the recruitment process as advertised or to cancel the recruitment process as per the advertisement at any stage without giving any reason.
Interested and eligible candidates should send their application in the prescribed format along with the educational qualification experience certificate scanned documents to the mail id [email protected] The original documents must be brought along for scrutiny on the day of the interview.
Direct interviews have been conducted from 16/09/2020 to 25/09/2020 from 1 to 5 pm.
Place of interview- Hon. Office of the Commissioner, Panvel Municipal Corporation Medical Health Department Office: – Opposite Dewale Lake, Next to Gokhale Hall, Panvel-410206
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube