Granules India Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Warehouse on 16th to 18th Sep’ 2021
- Handling of Receipts, control of Raw material and packing material, Receipt of intermediates and Finished Goods storage as per storage condition.
- Maintaining Inward Register for all receipts R/M and P/M
- Knowledge on Labelling under test labels after receiving all R/M, P/M and maintaining of the labels reconciliation record
- Dispensing of R/M, P/M as per production requirement Indent sheet.
- Knowledge on posting of production indent sheet and maintaining of inventory cards for issuing material closing balance.
- Knowledge on (FIFO) and (FEFO) system
- Responsible for the reconciliation of actual and booked balance of all goods
- Handling of rejected material and dispose as per sop
- Handling of return goods with co-ordinate QA department
- Maintaining of all receipts documents and warehouse weighing machine calibration records
- Co ordinate with eng Dept for clearances of all preventive maintains of warehouse equipments as per scheduled date by giving job order
- Handling of all saleable intermediates and F/G dispatches activity
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube