Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Urgently Opening for Production & PPIC department
1. Granulation – Sr. Officer
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Qualification : B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy.
2. Granulation – (Operators) Jr. Officer / Officer
Experience : 2 – 5 Years,
Qualification : B.Sc, Diploma, ITI & Inter.
Job Location : Goa
Designation: Executive / Manager
Experience : 3 – 14 years,
Education : B. Pharmacy/MBA,
Job Location : Goa
Job description :-
1. To prepare monthly Production plan and circulate to all stake holders.
2. Follow up for RM/PM.
3. Follow up with the QC team for release of RM & to ensure timely availability of released RM & PM for production.
4. Provide the dispatch plan for Air & Sea shipment to all stake holders including HO Logistics to ensure timely dispatches from plant.
5. Provide the monthly & weekly production schedule to production & QC base on market priority on available RM/PM.
6. Material planning & scheduling of R & D batches without affecting the commercial production.
7. Preparing monthly reports. Prepare plan verses actual production data.
8. Exposure on the Production Planning in pharmaceutical sector is needed either in current or previous roles.
Interested one can share their profile to [email protected]
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube