Chemical Regulatory Associate require at Genpact Limited
Post : Associate – Chemical Regulatory
• Knowledge of hazard communication as per GHS and country-specific requirements.
• Perform raw material compliance, formula, and finished product reviews for various regions as per the GHS.
• Author compliant Safety Data Sheets for multiple geographies across the globe as per applicable hazard communication regulations.
• Derive hazard classifications for substances and mixtures using various classification regulations including but not limited to GHS, CLP, & OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
• Maintain data integrity within the SDS authoring software & ERP System to ensure that Safety Data Sheets & information reflect the most current health, safety, environmental, and regulatory information available.
• Priorities & complete requests based on defined turnaround time.
• Efficiently address queries from internal/external partners & coordinate with team lead/SME’s if required, for a quick resolution for high priority requests.
• Ensure records are maintained as per defined formats.
• Ability to comprehend the legal requirement for chemical compliance and suggest action to the team
• Flexible & adaptable to change.
• Self-motivated, quick learner, hard-working, proactive, good interpersonal skills, and displays good judgment in challenging business environments.
• Fresher- MSc. /M.tech/M. Pharma (Pharmacology/Toxicology)
• B.Sc./B.Pharmacy with proven experience on SDS authoring/hazard communication
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Chemical Regulatory
End Date : 25th September, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube