Recruitment for Pharmacists(03 posts) in Central Railway
Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853. The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
Post : Pharmacist
The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of 03 months or up to 31.12.2020 or till further orders whichever is earlier.
Lower Age – 20
Upper Age – 35
Medical Standard : C2
Total Vacancy : 03
Division/Hospital : Diivisional Railway Hospital, Bhusawal
a) Since the posts are over and above the sanctioned strength of the cadre due to the exigencies on temporary measure in emergencies for 3 months only no prescribed community distribution (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc) is applicable. However age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD etc category as per extent rules. Age will be reckoned as on the date of notification, i.e. on 26.08.2020
b) The vacancies are provisional and may increase or decrease as per the administrative necessity. There may be ‘wait-listed/stand-by’ candidates against the notified panel/select list who may be engaged as per necessity.
Monthly fee : Rs. 29200+DA+HRA /- per month
1. Number of posts and locations are subject to change. Offer will be on the basis of requirement/ vacancies available at the time of engagement.
2. Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
3. Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Board’s letter No. 96/E(GR)ll/9/l 6 dated 23.02.2000 and No. 2008/E(GR)ll/l/l dated 16.07.2012, 28.03.2020 , 31.03.2020 and 01.07.2020
4. Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician and X-ray Technician who temporarily enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full-time contract will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
5. Eligible SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates may apply along with necessary valid caste certificate in PDF. Age relaxation as per extent rules will be allowed to them.
Educational / Professional Qualifications :
10+2 in science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 or Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Application in the prescribed format Engagement of Para Medical Staff- Bhusawal Division may be submitted up to 02.09.2020 up to 18.00 Hrs. Applications received on mail after I8.00 hrs. of 02.09.2020 i.e closing time will not be considered. Candidates will bring all original certificates/testimonials, along with attested copies of certificates / testimonials if selected/empanelled, at the time of joining.
i) Walk in Interview is replaced by recorded WhatsApp/Skipe conference call from a designated number for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician and X-ray Technician.
ii) Original document verification of only selected candidates will be done at the time of joining and in case of doubt the next candidate in the waiting list will be called for joining. This is purely a temporary measure, and after expiry of three months, the status quo ante will be restored with regard to total strength and delegations of power unless extended by further orders.
Those fulfilling the above conditions may apply through E-mail on id [email protected] along with scanned copies of their documents/certificates in pdf for online Interview on whatsApp / Skype recorded conference call to be held on as under schedule:-
Date : 08-09-2020 to 09-09-2020
Time : 10.00 hrs To 17.00hrs
Applicants will send their application in a standard format on above e-mail id along with all the relevant documents, scanned pdf form & eligible candidates will be interviewed on whatsapp /skype call.
Terms and conditions
1. No Pass/PTO will be admissible to contract staff
2. The contract shall be terminated once a need is over or COVID-19 pandemic is over or non-compliance of administrative order or non performance of the contract staff or 3 months or up to 31.12.2020 whichever is earlier
3. It is expected that their services shall be utilized for COVID-19 related activities, hence a thorough knowledge about risk involved has to be borne in mind
4. Due risk about COVID-19 will be explained to each contract staff before hand
5. No TA/DA and facilities for accommodation and transport will be provided.
6. The contract staff will be utilized for general patient if COVID-19 patient are not available in Railway Hospital during their 03 months engagement period
7. CMS, DRH, BSL will be the final authority to decide if any discrepancies arise.
8. Contract staff has to provide document of previous experience if any
9. The contract staff should be qualified with relevant training
10. In the due course of contract if any contract staff is contracted with COVID-19 the hospital administration shall not responsible for further treatment
11. Apperearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidates to be engaged and no reason will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of the candidates not getting selected
12. In terms of Rly Brd L.NO. E(NG)ll/2004/RC-04/SC/02 Dated 19.07.2005 circulated by Headquarter under L.NO.HPB/706/R/MED/CB Dared 26.08.2009 If existing contractual paramedical staff get empanelled is eligible for new joining after a break of 07 days minimum.
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube