Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Vaccine Analytical Research Development at Panacea Biotec
More Jobs [email protected] https://pharmaguidances.com
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Executive – Vaccine Analytical Research Development
1. Must have exposure in sterile operations with hands on experience in analytical testing/ validation of Vaccine.
2. Well versed with Biochemical Techniques (e.g. Estimation of Protein and polysaccharide by various biochemical methods, SDS-PAGE, Enzyme assays) Immunochemical Techniques (e.g. Western Blotting, ELISA) and Chromatographic Techniques (e.g. Ion Chromatography with Amperometry and conductivity detectors
3. To ensure that all the experimental analyses are carried out as per cGMP /cGLP guidelines.
4. To ensure upkeep & maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of equipments assigned.
5. To prepare and submit all analytical results / documents as per regulatory guidelines.
6. To prepare and report the progress on the project/s on day-to-day basis to superiors.
7. Any other project related work assigned by his superiors.
Experience : 01-03 Years
Age : 25-30 Years
Qualification : M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) OR
M. Sc / M.Tech. – Microbiology / Biotechnology
Location : Lalru – Punjab
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 25th January, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube