Aspiro Pharma Ltd – Immediate Requirement for Quality Control Department | Apply Now
Greetings from Aspiro!!
We have Immediate Requirement for The following.
Department: Quality Control
Position: Executive / Sr. Executive (Reviewer)
Experience: 6-9 Years
Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc Chemistry
1) Train the new analysts in the respective analysis
2) Review the documents related to In-process, Finished, Stability, Packing Materials, Raw material, Validation, Method validation, Method transfer, Water analysis and miscellaneous sample analysis,
3) To identify, Involve and support in QMS such as incidents, OOS and OOT, Hands on experience on QMS is Mandatory,
4) To involve in investigation and dosing of incidents, OOS and Deviations,
5) To approve the data of cooling chamber in ICDAS software.
Interested candidates can share their CV’s to Vijayakiran.email@example.com
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube