Arkray Healthcare Pvt Ltd-Walk-in for Executive on 15th to 19th Dec’ 2020
Job Description: Hiring For Executive in Arkray Healthcare Pvt Ltd!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with various department managers in order to understand staffing requirements.
- Represent company at recruiting events and professional conferences.
- Plan and execute hiring events.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, employee referrals, campus recruitments, social media messages and other sources.
- Develop a resume data bank and ensure its periodic updating.
- Sourcing and screening resumes through various job portals.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Prepare and collect candidate assessments from all interview panelists.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each candidature.
- Perform document verification and reference checks.
- Negotiate compensation package and get confirmation regarding joining date.
- Prepare offer letter, joining documents kit, appointment letter and other pre and post joining documents.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Preparation of new joinee personal file.
- Maintaining various reports of cost to hire, time to hire, and others periodically and whenever requested by superiors.
- Recommend improvements in current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost effective recruitment activities.
- Collaborating with HODs for preparation of job descriptions and job specifications.
- Conducting reference checks and document verifications.
- Candidate Profile
- Must possess experience of end-to-end recruitment activities.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive
- Qualification:B.Com in Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S in Any Specialization PG :MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations, Integrated PG in Managemen
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Time and Venue
- 15th December – 19th December , 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM ARKRAY Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. 336-338-340, Road No. 3, GIDC- Sachin, Surat- 394 230, Gujarat, India. (view on Map) Contact – Dhruvi Shah ( 02616167777)
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube