Amoli Organics Pvt. Ltd – Telephonic Interviews for PPIC Executives – Apply Now
Greetings from Amoli Organics Pvt Ltd..!!!
This opening is there with our company at our Head office at Nariman point Mumbai.
Amoli Organics is a leading manufacturer of APIs with headquarters in Mumbai, India.
Amoli has been working collaboratively with some of the leading global healthcare players since 3 decades. Our strength comes from our expertise in process chemistry further bolstered by our EDQM and USFDA approved facilities allowing us to cater to the needs of the pharmaceutical industry globally.
Urgent opening for PPIC (Production planning & Inventory control) – API business: –
Position: Corporate PPIC (Executive / Sr. Executive)
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Salary : as per the company standards.
Work location : Nariman point Mumbai
Working days : 6 days (Alternate Saturday off confirm)
Job Description :-
1) Coordination with marketing teams to review sales forecasts and customer demands
2) Finalization of the monthly production requirements as per the forecasts given by marketing department (for short and long term plan to meet business requirement)
Stock Management and buffer creation for continuous production
3) Scheduling production based on inventory levels and production lead time. Maintaining master production schedules and orders
4) Creating plans for procurement based on demand forecasting that has previously been done. Ensuring adequate levels of raw materials and finished goods, through Purchase team.
5) Revising the production plans as per change in the priorities and materials availability
6) Preparation of week wise dispatch schedule plan
Co-ordination with Procurement/QC/Production with respect to resourcing requirements & analytical approvals.
7) Be responsible for key metric OTIF (On time in full), lead time and throughput.
8) Co-ordination & follow up with regulatory and Pkg. Dept. for required changes through QA approvals.
9) Helping solve problems related to the production process through communication with the marketing department
10) Ensuring Supply Chain KPIs by monitoring and taking measures when appropriate.
Candidates from Formulation background can also apply.
Interview are going on.
Initial round will be taken by Telephonic round of interview.
Interested candidates can share your CV on [email protected]
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube