Functioning, cleansing and maintenance of Dynamic Pass Box
- To lay down the method for the habitual operation, cleansing and renovation of the Dynamic Pass Box (DPB).
- This SOP is relevant to the Dynamic Pass Box present inside the microbiology lab
- Chemist or above of QC laboratory.
- Head – Microbiology Section.
- Head – Quality Control.
- Fix the twine of the DPB to the MAINS transfer.
- Switch ‘ON’ the MAINS to which the DPB electric twine is attached.
- The virtual show will display the status of THIS DOOR & OTHER DOOR as ‘C’ & ‘C’.
- The timer for UV mild will display the whole burning hour of UV mild.
- Press the ‘ON’ switch of the Fluorescent mild.
- Press the ‘ON’ of the unidirectional flow switch for the air flow to start.
- Press the red release switch to open the door.
- The virtual show for THIS DOOR and OTHER DOOR will be ‘O’ & ‘C’.
- Keep the material to be transfer internal and near the door.
- The virtual show for THIS DOOR and OTHER DOOR will be ‘C’ & ‘C’.
- Switch ON the UV Light with the aid of using urgent GER ON transfer
- Now the person on the alternative facet will transfer off the UV mild and open the door via way of means of urgent the discharge turn on the alternative facet of the DPB.The virtual show for THIS DOOR and OTHER DOOR will then be ‘C’ & ‘O’.
- Empty the material and then close the door.
- Clean the internal walls, grill and workbench of DPB Cabinet earlier than and after operation with the assist of a lint loose material soaked in disinfectant solution.
- Clean the internal and outer surface of pass box with the assist of a lint loose material soaked in disinfectant solution.
- If any spillage takes place in the course of moving or unloading of material it need to be immediately wiped off with disinfectant solution..
- Once in a month test the depth of UV lamp via way of means of the use of LUX meter.
- Restore UV lamp after 2000 hrs burning.
List of Annexure / Formats:
- Not applicable.
References (if any):
- Not applicable.
Reason for Revision:
- Periodic review
- SOP : Standard operating procedure
- NO: Number
- QC : Quality Control
- QA : Quality Assurance
- DPB : Dynamic Pass Box